Every Wednesday, Feb 1st through May 10
Doors open at 9:00, ends at noon
Pre-registration recommended. Walk-ins only if time allows.
Who can receive services?
- Anyone over the age of 60 in Santa Cruz County
You must have:
- Valid picture identification for taxpayer and spouse if filing joint return
- Social Security Cards, ITIN letters or official documents from Social Security with complete Social Security numbers on it
- Birth dates for everyone on the return
- W-2’s from jobs, 1099’s from pensions, interest, investments
- Information for any other income (self-employment, alimony, unemployment, etc.)
Also bring if you have:
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- CANNOT prepare Married filing separately or Returns with rental income
- Project Scout CAN prepare simple Schedule C’s
** MCSC **
- Registrations will be taken in advance by the MCSC Receptionists. Walk-ins will be available only if no appointments for that time slot.
- Appointments will be in the Annex. Please go to the Annex door at your reserved timeslot.
- A signup sheet will be posted on the Annex outside door at 8:30am for walk-ins to register
- Staff will arrive by 9am for setup
- Project Scout will end at noon and vacate by 12:30